|"School Run" by Lee Caller|
More on Locomotion
There are many free resources on walks (and locomotion generally) at Animation Apprentice. Follow the links below to find out more about walks and character walks.
- How to stop feet sliding in a walk cycle
- Why animators need treadmills for walk cycles
- Why Walk Cycles Need Sine Waves
- Animating the "ZigZag Walk" on "The Thief & The Cobbler"
- Two Ways to Animate a Walk Cycle - Which is Best?
- Character Walks by Alexander Savchenko
- Why animators should always take two steps
- Character Walk reference by Houman Sorooshnia
- 100 Ways to Walk by Kevin Parry
To find out more about Animation Apprentice, click here for a link to Frequently Asked Questions. To sign up for our next classroom at Animation Apprentice, follow this link.