Friday 15 August 2014

What have our students said about Animation Apprentice?

Spreading The Word
What have our students said about Animation Apprentice? We think we're the best place in the world to study animation, offering the best quality training for the most competitive price. But don't just take our word for it - read what our students have said about our animation course.

 

"incredible, brilliant feedback! Superb on every level. Animation is definitely making me think! Loving it! Totally enjoying it"
- Amanda Tan, Student at Animation Apprentice

"I love getting this type of feedback...its a great way of seeing improvements and being able to remedy them in future. Your theory videos are action packed with great references, thoughts and ideas. I'm pleased to say I am completely hooked on the course. It's been awesome."
- Philip Loeffler, Student at Animation Apprentice

"Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback- what a course- receiving personally recorded video feedback- how cool is that!? intense, serious learning going on - make the time and you will be rewarded"
- Alexi Balian, Student at Animation Apprentice

"Absolutely amazing feedback"
- Kevin Scorey, Student at Animation Apprentice

"As a student, I feel more and more looked after, safe in the knowledge that we're surrounded by people who know their stuff :) This course gets better and better, week on week. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Feeling so inspired!"
- Marc Godfrey, student at Animation Apprentice

"Really blown away by all the suggestions and advice. Really enjoying the course and determined to finish"
- Kate Burke, student at Animation Apprentice

"I'm really loving the course so far it's been everything and more I could of hoped for."
 - Patrick Worrell, student at Animation Apprentice

"...very much liking the course. It's great to know we're learning from the best. The way this [feedback] works is amazing! I never actually get any feedback like that at college or uni. It is awesome. The way it is organised is really well set out too. There is no way in hell you'd get 12 minutes feedback from a tutor in a classroom situation because there just isn't enough time in normal class hours. I'm really excited to see how things go from here. This course is gonna be some kind of awesome! England's answer to Animation Mentor except with a more user friendly environment"
- Peter Stringer, student at animation Apprentice

"Thanks to Animation Apprentice I could finally refine my showreel and be ready to work into ambitious Cg Companies in London and abroad. I'd like to recommend this skillful 3D online animation course to anyone."
- Giuseppe Candido, Animation Apprentice student.

"Great feedback. This course has been a great experience and I've learned so much. Thanks for all your help and feedback."
- Greg Gordon, student at Animation Apprentice

"Thanks Alex for Great feedback. Great exercises - I really enjoyed it."
- Jamshid Noori, student at Animation Apprentice

"I am really enjoying the lessons"
- Gerassimos Stavridis, student at Animation Apprentice

"I'm incredibly glad I found this course! Maya did look incredibly complex at first, and had I been teaching myself I would have had no idea where to begin!  This made it all seem very simple. Loving every second of this course, it's all so interesting! Thanks for the feedback... Incredibly helpful."
- Peter Nicholson, student at Animation Apprentice

"Thanks for the feedback and the great suggestions. It really enhanced the action. I'm really enjoying the course and all that I'm learning in animation"
- Jeff Smith, student at Animation Apprentice

"Thank you for your feedback once again. It is really great to have a guidance like this. I am loving the online-ness of the course. I watch the lectures and tutorials on the sofa and take notes, I watch things several times, I fit the lectures in small gaps of time when I have them...could not be happier with it :-)"
- Bara Malkova, student at Animation Apprentice

"Many thanks for your feedback, it helps me a lot"
- Ray Darnay, student at Animation Apprentice

"Awesome feedback...that's the kind of criticism I was looking for..."
- Enrique Carbajal, student at Animation Apprentice

"Not only are the video lectures interesting and stimulating, but also inspiring. [The feedback is] one of the most effective ways of receiving feedback I've experienced to date. Not only being able to hear, but to see the feedback, as well as being able to re-wind and re-visit is amazingly helpful. I really appreciate the level of committment, dedication and inspiration Alex puts into teaching us. For the level of knowledge and experience he passes on to us I can safely say he is more of a mentor than a teacher. I hope I will be able to continue learning from Alex after the course and throughout my career as an animator".
- Anonymous student feedback at Animation Apprentice.


To sign up for our September classroom, follow this link. For more information on finding work and surviving in the animation and visual effects business, read our post on how to find a job in the animation industry, and check out our post about what not to do at a job interview. Also see our post on starting your own small animation business, learn how to create an invoice, and see how we are helping our students find work through our film co-operative Nano Films.  Download the free Escape Studios Careers in VFX Handbook. Take a look at how awn.com can help you find a job, and read our piece about how to survive as a freelance animator. Also, find out what Cinesite look for in a student's demo reel, and read our post on setting up your own animation business. Also see our post about freelancers and taxes



No comments:

Post a Comment