Should You Run the Latest Version of Maya? This is a question recently asked by a student at Animation Apprentice. You would think the answer would be obvious - run the latest version, which (as of today) is Maya 2022. However, there is a simple reason why this isn't necessarily a great idea.
To see more information on how to get the best out of Maya, see these blog posts.
- How to use the grid in Autodesk Maya
- No Audio Playback in Maya 2020 - How to Solve It
- Best Free Rigs for Maya
- Animation Apprentice Authorised School at Autodesk Maya Official Site
- How to Download your free copy of Maya
- Alexander Williams Authorised Autodesk Instructor
- Six Tips to Make Maya Run Faster
- Maya Launches "Indie License"
- How to delete Mental Ray Nodes in Maya
To find out more about Animation Apprentice, click here for a link to Frequently Asked Questions. To sign up for our next classroom at Animation Apprentice, follow this link.