Wednesday 3 February 2021

Charlie and Yip Wins "Best Trailer" at Art Awards

I'm delighted to announce that my short film "Charlie and Yip" has won another festival award -  Best Trailer at the Art Film Awards.  Charlie and Yip is a short film about a kid who takes his pet to school for Show and Tell, which turns out to be a bad idea.

The short is really a teaser/trailer for my indie feature film project "My Haunted House", which is still in development. 

Charlie and Yip
Charlie and Yip is a short film about a kid who takes his pet to school for Show and Tell, with unexpected results. It's a really a teaser for my indie feature film project "My Haunted House", which is still in development.

The animation for Charlie and Yip was made by Tumblehead Studios in Denmark.  Voice talent was provided by Lizzie Waterworth Santo.

Financial support came from the BFI and the West Danish Film Fund. Charlie and Yip has been selected for multiple film festivals, and won Best Animation at the British Animation Film Festival.

Festival Success
This is the eleventh festival award for Charlie and Yip. Other

awards include: 

No comments:

Post a Comment